Well Services encompasses many aspects of an oil or gas well drilling and production. Utex is proud to be a one-stop shop for this industry with the ability to offer training, engineering, manufacturing, and supply of fluid end expendables and tools. With 80 years of experience, Utex is able to teach field personnel how to properly service and maintain fluid ends to extend the life and maximum performance in high-pressure pump applications.
Utex’s XLFE™ X-Tended Life Fluid Ends include:
- UT-600 HP Triplex, 6″ Stroke, 9″ Centers
- UT-1000 HP Quintuplex, 6″ Stroke, 9″ Centers
- UT-2250 HP Triplex, 8″ Stroke, 12″ Centers
- UT-2500 HP Qunituplex, 8″ Stroke, 10″ Centers
- UT-2500 Y Block HP Quintuplex, 60″ Y Block, 8″ Stroke, 12″ Centers
- UT-2250XL HP Triplex, 8″ Stroke, 12″ Centers
- UT-2500XL HP Quintuplex, 8″ Stroke, 10″ and 12″ Centers
Don’t see the Fluid End your looking for listed? Contact us for our full list.
Utex sales teams are easily deployable to a drilling/frac site to teach field personnel proper installation that will extend the life of the fluid ends or expendables being installed. A well-trained worker can save thousands in minimizing downtime and reducing premature failure as well as increasing the readiness of the frac fleet. By being on-site, Utex can provide analysis of current operations and solutions to chronic issues. Utex is eager to put boots on the ground in the name of increased production.Contact Us